photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Dom Experience



Being in the wine industry I am lucky to be able to try all different types of wines on a regular basis.  Most of them are new experiences in trying a brand that is unknown.  There are however those few wines that have been glamorized in songs, movies, or just by being out of my price range.  I feel Dom PĂ©rigon fits into that category for me, and I was ecstatic when I got to try the 2002 at a friends engagement party. Barely knowing the couple, I felt a little guilty about trying it, but definitely not guilty enough to pass it up.  I couldn't wait for the glasses to all be handed out and the toast to be over so I could finally try this gem.  When I tried it, I thought that it was good... a great Champagne.  The problem was that my overall experience was lacking.  You know when everyone raves about a movie and then you go to see it to be very underwhelmed? You know that is was a good movie, but you kind of wish that no one told you anything about it and then you could be totally wowed.  I am just hoping I am lucky enough to try it again sometime and be able to write about it with a different perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k