photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Monday, October 21, 2013

Coffee is Good for You {Really}

What's that you say? Coffee is good for you? We've heard so many differing opinions on this I was really starting to think I needed to kick my addiction and replace it with tea, or {gasp} nothing. I live on coffee. If I could just inject it into my veins every morning I would. But then I'd still drink it with 1 pump of pumpkin spice syrup, several strong shakes of cinnamon and nutmeg, and a dash of 2% or whole milk {skinny & poor girl latte I like to call it} because it's so good.

Turns out however, coffee has a lot of benefits to it, which means you should keep drinking it.  Huffington Post tells us that not only is coffee the biggest antioxidant for American's but it's also great for your liver. Know what that means? You can also keep drinking alcohol, just make sure you have a cup of coffee everyday and your liver will be fine. 


I like Diet Coke every once in a blue moon but I'm not in love with it.  This study shows that coffee makes you a happier person.  This is not because of the caffeine high though. Looks like Coke is linked  to depression.  It's those antioxidants again that make you happy, when you're a coffee drinker. It can also help reduce your chances of getting skin cancer {only if you're a women}, lowers your levels of suicide, makes you a better athlete {obviously...}, makes your brain healthier and the list went on!

So drink up my coffee loving friends! Your day is made.


xoxo,
Molly




1 comment:

 

design + development by fabulous k