photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Sunday, October 27, 2013

30 Days of Fur

By {Molly}

You may have read it in my bio here that I love to wear fur {usually faux btw}. I feel extremely passionate about the fact that fur instantly makes any outfit better. I usually have to restrain myself and step away from it, otherwise I'd wear it everyday.

Well folks, that time has come. In November, I plan on wearing fur everyday for the entire month. I will document and post everyday and every outfit to prove it. This will include, 1 football game in Manhattan KS, Thanksgiving, many weekends out, a few hungover Sunday's, and many work days at my casual office. I think that will just about prove that fur looks good in any situation at any time.


Think I can do it? Think I can make 30 different outfits out of fur vests and jackets? Check back on November 1st to follow along.

xoxo,
Molly

1 comment:

  1. I have some boots that I was 1/2 unsure of getting b/c they are so furiously furry...but I bought them and when I put them on, I feel like a different person. :) Seems silly but it's true.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k