photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall Trend // Vegan Leather Jacket

I was working on a different post about Fall trends and somehow I ran into so many faux/vegan leather jackets that were cute and affordable that I changed my tune. The other post will still come but who doesn't love a $500 look for $34? I know this broke girl does.  My only advice on picking faux or vegan leather is making sure it's not too crunchy. I know that sounds weird but nothing says 'this is fake' faster than that crunchy sound every time you move your arm.  Check out some of my fave non-crunchy faux leather jackets below!

{Some of these are on sale already so the price you see is even lower on the website!}





Happy Shopping lovers!

xoxo,
Molly

2 comments:

  1. I want the 6th one. Can I pull that off? Be honest Molls...(I know you will).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 6 is SO you! That's exactly the one I would have told you.... I might be going for 2 and 4...

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k