photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween! {Love, Dude}

By {Molly}


Meet Dude. He's pretty pumped to be making his TSP debut.  He begged me to let him show you his Halloween costume for today.

Look at me! I'm ready to Trick or Treat.




I can't pretend like Dude is mine. He belongs to my boyfriend but luckily they are both fine with me dressing him up and taking his photo. Dude is mostly excited about carrying around his pumpkin bag and getting any candy with peanut butter {his fav}. He's a sweet snugly little nugget and you can be assured this is not the last you will see of him. He plans to make a few appearances for Furvember.

Going out for Halloween? Read the difference between Halloween in college vs your mid-late twenties.

Happy Halloween!!
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k