photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Friday, October 4, 2013

Fall Fashion // Ankle Booties

Unless you've been hiding under a rock for the last 2 years you've seen ankle boots. I'd say it's become my obsession for those 2 years. I don't want any fall shoes except ankle boots. Shit, I don't want anything but ankle boots. They consume my mind and are the first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning {just kidding... I'm not that big of a loser. It's the 2nd thing}.

So I may be biased but to instantly look chic I think this is what you need as your fall 2013 footwear staple. I'm extremely picky about my ankle boots. The toe has to be just so, heel just the perfect height, the space between the boot and the ankle the exact measurement.


That being said, here are my top ten choices for fall. No matter your price range you can find a good ankle boot to fit your personality, style, and needs.




xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k