photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cooking Inspiration {Accessories}

By {Molly}

I'm not a fantastic cook, but I'd love to be. I've made chicken and roasted veggies at least 15 times in the last 3 weeks for my boyfriend, trying to perfect the roasted veggie in a healthy way. "Mmm, these brussel sprouts are so much better than last night..." he lies almost constantly. I think even his dog is sick of the smell.

I guess I will move on to my next cooking obsession soon, since this one tastes the same every night. What I am most excited about are cooking accessories. I mean they are almost as great as a new pair of shoes or bag {almost...}.

If I just had these things I bet I could cook gourmet dinners nightly for him. You know, because an owl cookie jar will really help with my skills... obvs.

Maybe with that sauce pan I can cook something that's more photogenic too.

xoxo,
Molly





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k