photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Leggings {Pants or Not Pants?}

By {Molly}

This really is an age old question isn't it? Ok maybe not age old but it seems to be something we can't stop talking about since leggings took over the world. I'm personally a little sick of it. I'm sick of people telling me that leggings aren't pants. I meant I'm not wearing them with a crop top or anything but I will wear them as pants.

Here's my opinion. If they are thick enough that you can't see through them {not even a glimmer of skin should be seen}. Then wear them my friends. Wear them with your flat boots and a chunky sweater. Wear them with rain boots and a fleece. Wear them when you're comfy. I don't really advise dressing up your leggings too much unless it's literally with an oversized comfy sweater and ankle boots. If you want to dress them up then get a pair of comfy black jeans {like these here}. They basically feel like leggings anyway {swear... I've tested them}.

Here are some road tested leggings that are thick enough to be pants. Again, rule #1 {and really the only rule} of wearing leggings as pants.
{1}{2}{3}{4}{5}
Need suggestions on what to wear with your leggings? Shop my suggestions below. Just remember, keep it casual ladies.

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k