photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Musical Motivation

By {Whitney}


Cleaning sucks.  I've had high hopes that maybe if I open my windows and sing a little tune, the woodland creatures will swoop in to help me with my chores.  {Snow White style.}  Well, truth be told...Walt Disney is full of crap. 

A blackbird flew through my window and was more interested in my food on the stove than helping me clean {true story he landed on my paella, it was repulsive.}  Pigeons are just noisy and the squirrels can't make it up to my 2nd floor downtown apartment.  So, my next option is to listen to some really good tunes and jam-out!  That's about the only thing that can make the mundane task of cleaning somewhat tolerable.  
   
I put together a fun mix that is sure to put a little pep-in-your-step as you swiffer.   It's an eclectic compilation of quirky, funky soul, velvet-like vocalists and HORNS!  There's no such thing as too much brass in my book.  Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Got 2 Let U! Still one of my faves to listen to, even when I'm not cleaning. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k