photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Beauty Obsession {BB Cream}

I'm not going to lie, I don't have a clue what BB Creams or CC Creams are.  I suppose this would be a good time to research it? Ok give me a second...

What?! My mind is blown. I realize just buying a BB Cream already puts me way behind the curve. I knew I could get a CC Cream and decided not to but there's going to be a DD Cream soon? I need to get on this.

So the main difference I found from Fashionista was that CC Creams usually help correct your skin tone and redness as well as everything else BB Creams do {tinted moisturizer, SPF, anti-oxidants}.  This is annoying, I want help with my skin tone. They are also traditionally lighter than BB Creams. Most reviews I saw said there isn't a major difference between BB and CC, the biggest differences being within brands. I'm not even going to touch DD Creams yet....

Long story short I started using this Aveeno BB Cream while in a New York drugstore with a co-worker/friend. I needed a new daily moisturizer and she suggested getting one. I have recently become pretty loyal to Aveeno except for one of my night creams {yes I have more than one} so I picked up this one. I have to tell you my skin does look better! Maybe it's because I'm wearing tinted moisturizer instead of foundation but whatever the reason I like it. I'm hooked!


I'm also a little new to Drugstore.com. I live pretty close to a drugstore but when do you ever see your favorite shampoo on sale anywhere? And when can you side by side compare? Online shopping is making me lazy but I like it... bring it on Drugstore.com.

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k