photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pretty Pretty Peplum


Image via Celebrity Jabber
Fall is finally here, and I have to say...as excited as I am to bust out some fun pairs of boots and buy a cozy new sweater or two, what I am most excited about purchasing this season is the same exact thing I was excited about last fall, winter, spring, and summer.  That's right folks...peplum!

For some reason, I'm abnormally obsessed with this trend and hope it never {ever} goes away.  I know it's not exactly new or exciting, but for some strange reason, peplum makes me happy.  I mean, let's be honest.  Peplum is universally flattering in that it makes us all look teensy tiny at the waist, like we have nice hips, and {depending on the length and strategic placement of the pouf} a great badonkadonk.  I mean, look at those bitches lovely ladies in the picture above and tell me you aren't super excited to rock a poufy mid-section.  Another major plus {and perhaps most important of all} - you can tear down a whole pizza and still look fierce.

So for all you peplum lovers out there {you know who you are} and even peplum newbies, feast your eyes on these lovelies below and try not to max out your credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k