photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Healing your Heels

Hi, my name is Morgan and {confession} I have severe cracked heels.
I do at the end of every summer. Cracked. Dry. Painful. Nasty. Embarrassing.
Maybe I should do something about it during the summer {wear close toed shoes more often, scrub my feet every day, get regular pedicures...yada yada yada} but I've worked at a Camp for the past 8 summers, and there just wasn't enough time for that.
So every Fall I turn to Nu Sole PediStone.
Within a few uses of this PediStone, I am on the mend.

If you suffer from dry or cracked heels in any severity, you've got to order the NuSole!
It is hands down the best PediStone out there.

via Amazon.com

It breaks down as you use it so I recommend ordering more than 1! You'll always want one in your shower. 
Use it daily followed by a bit of bag balm or aquaphor
It's the bestonly way to fully heal cracked feet. 

Peace, Love & Smooth Sexy Feet,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k