photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Window Shopping Wednesday {Target}

By {Morgan}

I am in the market for a coffee table, so naturally I was browsing the furniture isles on the last trip to Target. I didn't find the perfect coffee table for my living room, but I did fall in love with several pieces of furniture currently in the store. It was fun to 'window shop' and dream up fabulous spaces these items would work in.
Then I thought it might be fun to take you all 'window shopping' with me every Wednesday. My hope is that it will inspire you in the realms of decor & fashion. And if your looking for a particular item, maybe you'll see it posted here and I can save you from physically searching multiple stores looking for it.
There are a lot of fabulous and beautiful things in retail stores all over, but it's not realistic to continuously fill your home and closets with items just because they are fabulous and beautiful.
{Well, sometimes it is...}
But if you have a coffee table, you have a coffee table, and don't need one every time you see one you like.
Window shopping is a way to admire lovely things, be inspired by them, but keep the cash in the bank.

Here's some of my favorite furniture finds this week at Target:

Threshold Woven Jute Bench - Multicolored
If you're looking to bring in pops of color, this bench would look great in an entryway, or at the foot of a bed. There are also adorable smaller, side tables in this design.

Threshold Wood and Brass Finish Bar Cart
I've been swooning over this bar cart since I first laid eyes on it last year.
There are so many cute ways to style a bar cart for your living room, kitchen, dining room, bathroom, guest room, etc. etc.!

Threshold Scalloped Wall Mirror
This cream mirror would be cute in a bedroom, hallway or on a gallery wall. The scalloped edges gives it a sweet, feminine feel.

Threshold Woven Cotton and Jute Bench
Again, I love the woven top and wood legs. This would be awesome in an entry way, or with a wood serving tray, it becomes a functional coffee table.


Threshold Square Accent Table - black & gold
I love, love this. I have a lot of yellow in my living room and I am worried the gold will clash.
If it was longer, I would have been so tempted though! The simple lines are fabulous.

Folding Chairs / Perforated Teal & Red
If you need a few folding chairs for extra seating indoor or out, why not have these cute chairs in your closet!

Carlisle Metal Barstools
These come in yellow, gray, green, black and bronze.
The industrial feel and fun color would look funky surrounded by neutrals.
They come at barstool & counter height.

Carlisle Dining Chair
I think they would look awesome at the 2 head seats at a long table that has other wooden chairs on the sides. When my craft studio gets a makeover, I will purchase these chairs.

Dakota Adjustable Stool
Can you tell I like the mix of metal & wood. A good industrial feel that you used to have a pay a pretty penny for is now affordable!

Too bad I wasn't look for chairs/stools. I would have done well for myself.
Here are a few other furniture {and some accessory} favorites from Target!


1 comment:

 

design + development by fabulous k