photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

10 {Things} You Don’t Know About Me {Moo Edition}

For the next couple weeks the TSP girls are going to let you in on a few secrets about ourselves. Each one of us will participate so you can get to know us even better!

 By {Moo}

To go with the theme of "10 Things You Don't Know About Me" I thought I would enlighten you all just to hopefully take your uncomfort to another level. You're welcome....

1) I couldn't smell until I was 18 years old. (No, I don't LOVE it and my other remaining senses are not super sonic. I am basically legally blind, I choose only to use selective hearing, and I don't particularly like "touching" anything.)


2) I am OBSESSED with ELEPHANTS! I have 7 elephant statues in my 600 sq ft shoebox apartment and all I wanna do is buy more.


3) If I could, I would be Buddhist. However, I drink daily, cuss even more frequently and despise the thought of any organized religion.



4) I run a half marathon once a year.



5) My real name is indeed Amanda, only because the work that is required to complete an offical 'name change' legally is too much for my lazy attitude.


6) I truly believe that John F. Kennedy and I are soulmates and that he is in fact, 'the one that got away.'

7) My drink of choice 113% of the time is Jack Daniel's and Diet Coke. Side note: I actually think
that Jack D is one of the only true relationships I have ever or WILL ever have.



8) My toenails ALWAYS have to be painted, but I refuse to paint them myself so I get pedicures twice a month. I'm also learning to be humble....


9) SPAIN is my absolute favorite place on Earth. Everyone should visit at least once in their life.


10) I am actively trying to turn my hair into dreadlocks. I succeeded with one dread this summer. Just gotta keep pushing yourself to the next level.

xoxo
Moo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k