photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Geek Chic {Warby Parker}

By {Molly}

It’s finally that time of year again, the one all right minded people look forward to all year long. It’s time for football {go cats!}, pumpkin everything, boots galore, and layers. It’s finally Fall!

One of my favorite style trends for Fall has and will always be geek chic. There’s no better time to wear a flannel shirt with your hair in a topknot and throw on a pair of glasses.  Whether you have a prescription or not is totally irrelevant.  Who’s my go to for a great pair of glasses or sunglasses you ask? Warby Parker, of course!

First of all, they give 1 pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair bought, they are also one of the only carbon-neutral companies in the country {we love that!}. They ship you 5 pairs of your choice before you ever buy anything so you can try on the ones you think you like. They are SUPER affordable, starting at $95 a pop. Lastly, they are the best looking, on trend frames you’re going to be able to find.
Photo ℅ Warby Parker
Warby Parker claims their Fall collection is for those who own their style, exercise their wit, and add life to the party. Well we here at TSP kind of think that describes their collection and us perfectly, so we’re all over it.

Here are my favorite picks and the ones that I just ordered to come to me to try on. What do you think? Which ones should I buy?

Photo ℅ of Warby Parker // Baxter Ti in Whiskey Tortoise

Photo ℅ Warby Parker // Baxter Ti in Sugar Maple

Photo ℅ Warby Parker // Durand in Whiskey Tortoise

Photo ℅ Warby Parker // Nash in Crystal
Can you tell I’m super into big frames at the moment? The bigger, the better, the nerdier. That’s my philosophy. Coming from a girl who had to wear bifocals when she was 7… I’m finally fully embracing my geek chic.

Check back in a few weeks when I try on my frames, and decide which pair I should pull the trigger on. I’ll need your advice!

Shop my other favorites from their site below. There’s a ton to choose from. Boys you’re not left out! They have the best men’s frames I’ve seen!

xoxo,
Molly






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k