photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

4th of July {Playlist}

By {Molly}

Who doesn't love the 4th of July? I always remember this as my dad's favorite holiday. Whether it was or not is unknown to me, but it sure seemed like it. He would load my brother and me into the car and we'd hit the local fireworks stand to thoroughly load up on explosives. We'd put a trashcan lid in the backyard and fire away! There was always a little concern that him or my brother would light their hand on fire or blow up the house but we did it anyway, every year. How many pictures do you have of yourself playing with a sparkler? I could probably fill a book.

So fire up the BBQ, chill your beer, and don your obnoxious American flag apparel. It's the best holiday to sit back and say "'Merica" and not feel like a total redneck.

To me the 4th of July should be chock-full of classic rock from the 60's, 70's, 80's. Sit back, enjoy, and try not to light yourself on fire!

 

You can follow along with my Spotify so you never miss a beat. Click here!

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k