photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Saturday, November 23, 2013

30 Days of Fur {Leather Leggings}

By {Molly}






Tunic {Old, Similar Here} // Leggings {Line & Dot} // Vest {Old, Similar Here}

As you're reading this I am off for the weekend to the great land of Manhattan Kansas to watch my beloved Wildcats play.  I'm terrified for one reason, the high temp is only about 37 degrees. The low is about 15.  My boyfriend and I hit up Target tonight to try to prepare ourselves. Considering it was about 80 again here today I think we may go into shock. Luckily, the game starts at 11am {actually thats unlucky} so we get to start drinking to warm ourselves up at about 8:00am {that's the lucky part}.

I am going to wear a fur vest... over a puffy coat. So the pictures may not be extremely stylish but whatever, the point is I'm still doing it. The whole time I was thinking about this idea I knew this game was looming. I was so excited to wear my purple leather jacket with a vest over it... assuming it'd be around 50 degrees. Well 50 and 35 are very different my friends... very different.

I hope beyond hope that my boyfriend is wrong and we haven't been "climatized" as he put it. He swears even though we are both from Kansas and were at one time used to that tempurate we have now become "climatized" by Dallas and will not make it.

I hope I make it out alive!

xoxo,
Molly

P.S. Now, did you read this post yet? If not hop on over there and find out WHY I am asking for donation for Movember. Or if you did read it just pop over here and donate already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k