photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Saturday, November 16, 2013

30 Days of Fur {Jacket Style}

By {Molly}





Jeans {7 For All Mankind} // Vest {Old, Similar Here} // Jacket {Line & Dot} // Shoes {KAANAS}

Most people probably wouldn't wear a fur vest like this over a jacket but it's one of my favorite ways to.  I love how it looks like it's part of the jacket.  Also, the jacket has sequin sleeves which is another of my favorite things, sequins.  

My pledge class makes an annual trip somewhere to reconnect with each othand last year it was Nashville. Everyone made fun of me because my suit case was completely full of fur and sequins and not a lot in between. Somehow I was appropriately dressed for all occasions though.

I know I've skipped a couple days but don't worry you will get your fill of all of those outfits. I was out of town for work and will caught up with the posts.

xoxo,
Molly

P.S. Don't forget to donate to Movember for #furvember! Check back too, I will be telling you my motivation and story for Movember on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k