photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Winter Skin... Be Gone


There is truly nothing I love more than getting burnt to a crisp during the hot summer months. Now as the temperatures are starting to drop, my cancerous UV rays are becoming dormant. My skin is becoming pasty white like a newborn and my only options for clothes seem to be big bulky sweaters and pants, both of which I despise.

During high school and well into my early twenties I use to frequent the tanning beds on the regular.  Like seriously, I would go daily.  As I try to become more mature I've stopped going to the beds, however that doesn't fix my ghostly appearance.  I have a love-hate relationship with spray tanning due tot he fact that you go from oompa-loompa on day 1, perfectly bronzed on day 2 and then back to a pale beast by the third day.  I ain't got the time or money for that nonsense.

Then I found my knight in shining bronzed armor...


This stuff is ridiculously amazeballs. It is subtle enough to put on haphazardly yet by the second coat you see the difference.  If you are as creeped out by paleness as I am, I would highly recommend this for you. My only MINOR setback is that it smells like oven-baked flesh. So spritz on a little more of that perfume after you bronze yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k