photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Monday, November 11, 2013

30 Days of Fur {Rainy Day Plaid}

By {Molly}




Vest {Jenny Han old, Similar Here} // Plaid Top {LNA} // 
Skirt {Free People} // Boots {Michael Kors old, Similar Here

Ok, so confession time. This outfit is from Friday, obviously I've fallen off a little.  Well you won't see Saturday or Sunday because I laid around Saturday.  We decided after beating Texas Tech {go cats!} by way more than we could have dreamed we headed to meet friends at a bar for drinks.  About 30 minutes in we began to play flip cup. Rule #1 of flip cup: move your phone before it starts. My boyfriend {innocently and accidentally} knocked my phone off the table and the back cracked. "That's ok!" I say, that's a cheap fix! We go about our game. Finally I pull my phone out of my bag and low and behold the screen is broken and is completely black. I can hear what's happening but can't see anything.

So I spent all day Sunday at Verizon and the Apple store trying to get something figured out.  When I say all day I mean it. I was working on this for 6 1/2 hours. Suffice it to say no pictures were taken of me this weekend but I can assure you I was wearing a fur vest {you can ask my friends I drank with and the guy at the Apple store if you'd like}.  My outfit was basically this on top, with these boots on the bottom.  Not ground breaking so I felt it was ok to miss but fur was still worn both days.

xoxo,
Molly

P.S. Daily reminder to go to Movember to donate to the cause!! Don't make me wear fur everyday for no reason...

P.S.S. Don't worry, my phone cost $30 to replace. All I can say is if you have an iPhone get Apple Care immediately.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k