photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Random Beauty Product Review {Gel Socks Edition}

by {Arielle}


Every now and then {who am I kidding? all the time} while perusing the aisles of my local Walgreens or Target, I will come across a random beauty product that I HAVE to have.  There is no rhyme or reason as to what piques my interest, but let me tell you...I'm interested in some pretty random stuff.

Recently, while strolling the "natural" beauty aisle at Target, I was suddenly consumed by the need to purchase these socks.  They were gel socks by Earth Therapeutics and man were they cool.  However, I held off on buying them because they were a little pricy at $20.00.  Fast forward to a week later in Bed Bath & Beyond and there they were again!  Those sneaky little gel socks were calling my name.  Obviously, it was fate so I bought them.

So glad I did!  These puppies are great.  They have a gel lining that is infused with jojoba oil, tea tree oil, aloe, vitamin E and olive oil so the longer you wear them the softer your feet get.  Plus, if you put lotion on your feet before putting them on it takes things to a whole new level of softness.  The socks do feel cold and squishy when you first put them on {not gonna lie...a little strange} but they warm up.
Happy Feet
All in all if you feel like having a mini spa day at home and don't mind spending $20.00 on socks, these are the socks to buy.  Here is how I rationalize the price: the packaging says the socks stay good for 40 wears, so it breaks down to about 50 cents per wear.  Also, they are about $30.00{ish} less than a pedi and you can use them 40 times!  Now that's some bang for your buck people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k