photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

30 Days of Fur {Summer in November}

By {Molly}







Jumpsuit {Old, Similar Here} // Shoes {Old, Similar Here} // Jacket {Old, Similar Here}

Today {well this would actually have been Monday... I'll catch up I promise}, I was capitalizing on the whole Indian Summer thing. I love a good jumpsuit or romper, it's probably one of my favorite things ever. Am I technically wearing a onesie? Sure... that's basically what it is but I don't care.  Also, anyone who tries to tell you these are not in anymore, give them an eye roll and walk on. They don't go out of style. Just like any true 70's inspired look, it will ALWAYS be chic.

This is probably my most subtle fur but that doesn't make it any less awesome.  It's painted faux fur with ponte sleeves. I don't wear it often because I feel like it's extra special but it had to make an appearance.

Now, did you read this post yet? If not hop on over there and find out WHY I am asking for donation for Movember. Or if you did read it just pop over here and donate already! Oh, I just realized that's 2 posts in a row of a jumpsuit/romper huh? Awkward...


xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k