photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

30 Days of Fur {Almost Famous}

By {Molly}





Romper {Thrifted, Similar Here} // Vest {Jenny Han old, Similar Here & Here} // Booties {Steven Madden old, Similar Here} // Hat {Thrifted, Similar Here} // Jewelry {Vanessa Mooney}

No, I'm not almost famous, but it is one of my all time favorite movies.  It took me a while to hone in on my style but I finally nailed it.  I love anything 70's inspired, it just flat out makes me happy. This outfit has a few things that excite me all in one. A printed romper? Die. A floppy hat? UGH get out of here. You will see more boho chic 70's outfits throughout this month, let's be real, probably most of them will be.

Kate Hudson in Almost Famous was so chic and the best part was she wasn't trying too hard. I think that's when you really end up being happy in your clothes, and your skin, when you don't try to be something or someone you're not. Be yourself! No matter what that means you are only happy when you do that. Well, much to my families dismay my happiness is in {faux} fur.

xoxo,
Molly

P.S. Don't forget to donate to Movember on my page! Also don't forget to use #Furvember if you're a Mo Sista that wants to participate. You may even see your pic right here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k