photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Sunday, November 3, 2013

30 Days of Fur {Day 1 Outfit 2 // Night on the Town}

By {Molly}





Shorts {Line & Dot} // Tank {LNA} // Vest {Rebecca Taylor thrifted, Similar Here} // Shoes {Sole Society} // Jewelry {Vanessa Mooney}

Ok so I know these are a little out of order but you're going to have to forgive me. As mentioned in the last post my one of my best friends Moo was in town all weekend which left 0 blogging time. As promised though I have captured all of my outfits.

She got to town around 8pm Friday night so the next move was immediately to go out.  This outfit didn't go as planned, but I think it turned out well! I was planning on wearing a different {long sleeve} top underneath but ended up liking the grey tank instead. Luckily I live in Dallas so the weather {while a little chilly...} allowed for shorts and a tank in November.

These booties are some of my favorite {and that's saying a lot because I love a good bootie}.  They are from Sole Society which is quickly becoming my go to for shoes. I have now bought about 6 pairs of shoes from them. Now before you judge me, they randomly and occasionally have AMAZING sales. I think most of the shoes I got from there were $50 or less.  They have all been comfortable and wear very well considering you're getting such a good price for them!



xoxo,
Molly

P.S. Don't forget to check out and donate to my Mo Page for Movember!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k