photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

30 Days of Fur {Dressed Up Sweatshirt}

By {Molly}





Vest {Thrifted, Similar} // Sweatshirt {LNA} // Jeans {7 For All Mankind} // Shoes {Sole Society old, Similar here

I love the new comfy = stylish trend. Sweatshirts are cool? Jogging pants can be totally chic with ankle boots? Especially when it's 55 degrees in the morning the more comfy I can be and still pull off being chic the happier I am throughout the day.  This sweatshirt has silk sleeves which instantly dresses it up even more.

Have I mentioned I love ankle boots?

Don't forget the whole point of Furvember and donate to my Movember page!! All the help is appreciated and you know it goes to a great cause that EVERYONE is effected by.  Just click here to donate any amount!

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k