photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Black Friday? Nope... Cyber Monday

By {Molly}

I'm not one of those bloggers that's going to give you Black Friday tips. I grew up with an extremely stylish mom who hates going to the mall and hates overly crowded places, so I turned into the same. Actually I'm not sure I've ever experienced Black Friday. I'm usually on the couch with leftovers, my mom and sisters watching a What Not to Wear marathon. I don't mind a mall trip, but only because it's the closest place to find J.Crew, easiest place to go to an Anthropologie, and only place to find Forever 21 and Nordstrom. However, I will only go on a random week day and never in the month of November or December unless I have to. So you're not getting any Black Friday tips from me except don't. Just don't do it.

There's no reason to when so many retailers have the same deals online. No lines, no fitting rooms, no screaming {this is what happens in my head}, and no lines {I just hate lines, it needed to be said twice}.  If you can't get a good deal online on Friday, you can still wait til Cyber Monday and most likely get whatever it is you want for a really good deal, and you can keep your sanity.  Here are some of the places I plan to hit up on Black Friday/Cyber Monday, online only.

*Sephora - Free shipping, plus tons of one of a kind items for $10 on Friday and $20 throughout the weekend.  Get a sneak peak of what's a part of this sale on their Pinterest page too.



*Gap - 50% off store/site wide. Not to mention free shipping over $50. I have my eye on several things already. You better figure it out quickly. Shop now for 20% off your entire order.

*Loft - 40% off everything, but it increases to 50% off everything on Sunday. Use code CYBER50 or ENJOY. Also free shipping over $125 order.

*Anthropologie - 20% off site wide {get your shopping done now!} plus free shipping on ANY order amount with code ONEDAY.

*Target - Has a different deal on a different section of the store next week! Deals start Friday online and in store {but why would you go in there?}.

*Asos - Shop now, 30% off EVERYTHING. Use code GIMMEMORE.

*Pier 1 Imports - Just flat out has 50% off of a ton of great products online. Right now.

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k