photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

30 Days of Fur {Brrrr...}

By {Molly}






Jeans {7 For All Mankind} // Vest {Thrifted, Similar Here} // TShirt {LNA} // 
Shoes {Old, Similar Here} // Scarf {Market Center, Similar Here}

It was SO cold in Dallas today! Apparently it's just going to keep getting colder and freeze. As I drove home from work I talked to my mom. "It was freezing today!" She says about the weather in Wichita, KS. "I know! It was freezing here too!" My mom goes on to explain how it was 18 this morning {yes degrees} and maybe reached about 30 all day. Hm, kind of puts our 50 degree day into perspective.  I always thought I was tougher than these Texas girls in cold. "I'm from Colorado and Kansas... this is barely chilly."  Today made me realize I'm slipping into pansy status... but the wind chill was pretty crazy! It had to have felt more like 40...

Hopefully I can buck up. 

xoxo,
Molly

P.S. Daily reminder to go to Movember to donate to the cause!! Don't make me wear fur everyday for no reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k