photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Friday, November 8, 2013

30 Days of Fur {White Booties... Beyond}

By {Molly}





Jacket {Ella Moss} // Jeans {7 For All Mankind} // TShirt {Baldwin Denim for Gap} // Booties {Anthropologie/On Sale!} // Ring {Madewell}

Are you sick of me talking about this t-shirt yet? I mean I'm sure you think I'm besties with the designers or I'm their cousin or something, but I'm not. I'm just weirdly and insanely obsessed with it.  At least you don't have to see me daily. I wear this shirt way too often, like beyond.

Second topic. These boots! I bet 75% of you hate these boots. That's fine, I'll let you. But I am beyond obsessed with them. I think most ankle boots are year round but these are even more because they're white, or actually just because I love them so much.

Are you bored of my fur yet?

xoxo,
Molly

P.S. Daily reminder to go to Movember to donate to the cause!! Don't make me wear fur everyday for no reason...


2 comments:

  1. Keep the fur coming! I have never been a fan of booties but you're making me get the itch to branch out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have a fairly strong obsession!! :) I think you should branch out!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k