photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Monday, November 18, 2013

30 Days of Fur {Sweatpants in Real Life}

By {Molly}




Pants {LNA, Similar Here} // Vest {Jenny Han old, Similar Here} // Ankle Boots {Steve Madden old, Similar Here} // Shirt {LNA, Similar Here}

What am I looking for in the ground you say? My heels. What a perfect green background, I thought. Until my chunky heels on my ankle boots sunk into the ground. I have no idea the last time it rained, Friday maybe? Why is it muddy? Too late, pictures taken, boots muddy.

One of my favorite trends for fall/winter is the casual pieces turned dressy one. Honestly, the fact that I can wear these sweatpants to work with a fur vest and ankle boots and look like I put effort into my outfit is amazing.  In my opinion if you want to look chic this season you need to get on this trend. Even if you just pull an old pair out of your closet and try it for a casual weekend grocery shopping trip you should. It's a great way to be comfortable and wear something besides leggings. 



xoxo,
Molly

P.S. Daily reminder to go to Movember to donate to the cause!! Don't make me wear fur everyday for no reason...

1 comment:

 

design + development by fabulous k