photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Eat it {Crave it}

By {Morgan}


After I made the invitations for my sister's 30 birthday dinner, I sat down to create the menuaka, went straight to my {eat} Pinterest board. This is what I settled on. 

{drink} White Sangria  {I swapped out the club soda for diet ginger ale & put in a TON of fruit}
{app} Store bought hummus, veggies & pita bread
{main course} Tomato basil pasta
{dessert} Bakery bought cake & treats 

What have I craved every day since the dinner?

 Author and Photography: Emma Chapman
Whether you think you like kale or not, you have to try it! Add grilled chicken or shrimp…eat it ALL week! 

I created my visual menu using my Silhouette Cameo & pen holder, just as I did for the invitations. It hung on a metal clip on my drink tray, styled with lemons & key limes. 



{Now you've seen the invitations & the food…next up…the decor!}


1 comment:

  1. This looks so yummy and amazing, definitely making it next week!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k