photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Trunk Show Treasures {Chloe + Isabel}

By {Monica}

This is a series of 3 posts from TSPers Whitney, Monica, and Molly. You'll see our favorite pieces from the Holiday collection of Chloe + Isabel. Check out Kindal Baki's C + I Facebook page, and site for more goodies and 12 days of deals!


My first Chloe + Isabel shopping experience was last month, and oh my was it fun to try on the beautiful baubles and drink wine in the comfort of a friend’s home. I had seen these earrings online earlier in the day {everyone researches before trunk shows, right?} and was so pleased that they were even prettier in real life.  They arrived on my doorstep three days later {!} and the compliments just keep rolling in {!!}.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k