photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Sunday, December 1, 2013

30 Days of Fur {Granny's Fur}
















This fur was a special day. My sister and her twins came down to Dallas for Thanksgiving. I stumbled upon this small fur vest at Baby Hippie/Southern Hippie in Georgetown, TX.  I knew immediately it had to be Jemma's.  It's a little on the big side but she'll grow into it and she'll be the perfect little hippie.

My fur today is also really special. It was my Granny's {mom's mom} and was passed down to my mom after she past away. Lucky for me, it's already destined to be past down to me "once I live in a house and not an apartment" as my mom said. Until then it's at my sisters house. I used the opportunity of being over there for Thanksgiving to finally get a little wear out of it. I think my mom as thrilled!

xoxo,
Molly

P.S. You still have a little time to get your Movember donations in but HURRY! Click here to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k