photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Monday, December 9, 2013

Living Social

By {Casey}

I hope by now you all have found Living Social, a website similar to Groupon giving "deals-of-the-day". I still subscribe to both, and have found there are some truly great gift ideas on here! Yes, we always get way too many emails, especially this time of year. I recommend snuggling up in a fuzzy blanket on the couch while your TV is set on another Bravo marathon, and looking through all the deals on Living Social. Here are a few of my current favorites. Be warned, the deals don't last forever! {Wow, could I have sounded more like a sales-y skank?}

1. Personalized Coasters - $15 for 4
I think this is a great idea for almost anyone on your list. Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Parents, Grandparents, Siblings...add a picture of you and them on a coaster and they are sure to love it. These make great housewarming gifts as well!
Photo found at Shutterfly

2. Suzy Kuzy Beer Mit - $10
This beer koozie/glove comes in 5 colors and screams perfect gift for my dad. All the men in my life, {boyfriend, brother, dad, grandpa} love grilling outside and drinking beer. I can think of nothing that would suit them better than being able to drink outside in the bitter cold with a beer mit.


3. Photo Wall Calendar - $5 for 1 
This is the best deal for a photo calendar I think I've ever seen. I would love one of these! {Hint hint}. I make one for my Mom almost every year, and she cries every time. Use pictures of you, your family, your pets, etc. This is the best gift for the sentimental sap in your family.

Photo found at Vistaprint
4. Bath & Body Works - Free 30% off
Couldn't get any better. This is just a free coupon for 30% off! All you have to do is claim the offer on LivingSocial. You have to do it in store by December 13th. There are tons of items to choose from, but my personal favorite is the Fresh Balsam candle. Makes your house smell like Christmas all the time!


Hope this helps you with your shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k