photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Gifting Ideas {Little Ones... Girls Edition}

By {Molly}
I have 3 nieces {plus 2 nephews} and I know it can be impossible to find something their mom and dad, grandparents, or other aunts and uncles aren't already getting them for Christmas. So what do you get the girl who literally already has everything? I usually stick to my guns and only buy them things that either mean something to me, will mean something to them, or that their mom would never buy them {sorry sisters...}. That way they are more likely to remember who gave it to them.

My goal is to give them something special they will remember for years to come! Even if the toy isn't special, maybe it's something you play with them every time you come over, even when they're too young for it. Or it's something you wrote a very special not to them in that they will only fully appreciate when they are older.  Little touches can make even something picked up at Target extra special!

1. Who doesn't want a fuzzy cozy fleece onesie? I would sleep in that.

2. Unless you aren't around kids, ever, or have been under a rock you have heard about Rainbow Looms. Most kids already have one but if they don't they need one ASAP. They are bracelet making kids using small rubber bands {think braces size}. Sound lame? Well it's even cool for 11 year old boys to do it... so it's not.

3. I stumbled on this camera and instantly fell in love. It's from a company called Bigshot. The great thing about it is that you build the camera yourself and learn all about how they work. Then you have a digital camera to spark your photography skills.

4. I want a tutu dress... what girl of any age doesn't?

5. It's been proven time and again that learning music helps with so many other aspects of learning. Start them off young with a pink guitar!

6. And a glittery headband. I stole borrowed one of these from my 7 year old niece Anna a few years ago. She never got it back... it's now my New Years Eve accessory. Maybe it's time to replace hers?

7. Goldie Blox is revolutionizing the toys we buy for little girls. They are focused more on learning engineering skills. At first I thought, well that sounds boring. They tailor made them so that they are things girls are still interested in. My niece is getting some for Christmas already from her mom and I have to say I can't wait to play with them!

8. I mean this is what I'm getting all three of my nieces.... obviously.

9. I love the fact that this book is always given as a graduation gift. Why not start it off early? It's such a great inspiring book wrapped up in a pretty colorful package.

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k