photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Monday, December 2, 2013

Shop Review {Southern Hippie}

By {Molly}

Southern Hippie has everything I love in the name so I knew I'd adore everything inside. It's tucked into quint Georgetown, TX just north of Austin. The owner, Elizabeth, is so effortlessly cool that everyone wants to know her secret.  It doesn't hurt that her style is impeccable so everything that makes up Southern Hippie and Baby Hippie are "need in your closet now" items.

Elizabeth boasts the best brands around such as Wildfox, Naven, FindersKeepers, Lovers & Friends, Show Me Your Mumu, Line & DotStela9 and many many more. She drives an Airstream that can still be found in Dallas, Austin and other places now and again bringing you the best hand-picked pieces. Below is just a sampling of what you will find in store.















The best thing about Southern Hippie is that she just launched a website! You can shop here 24/7  from outside Texas.  I made 2 purchases in the last few weeks, both of which had been on my wish list for a long time. A fur vest for my new niece Jemma {yes she's a 5 month old baby} and this shirt {which is now sold out}.  This sweatshirt, this bag, this bracelet, and probably even this  are up next on my list.  Honestly, if the whole store was in my closet I'd be happy.

Follow Elizabeth on her Southern Hippie Facebook page, Baby Hippie Facebook page, and on Twitter for up to the minute offerings.

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k