photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Trees!

Everyone has their own Christmas Tree traditions. Real, faux, tall, small, white lights, colorful lights. Since most of us are single, live in apartments, and poor it's a little tough to have our own beautiful Christmas trees. Here's a few whether it be our parents, or our creative ways of having our very own.

By {Morgan}

I have a little, faux Christmas tree. I bought it at Pottery Barn in 2011. It is potted and the bottom is wrapped in burlap. It was perfect for my one bedroom apartment in Connecticut. My apartment didn't have any extra closet or storage space, so it lived in the back of my car or at work for 11 months out of the year.

This year, I moved into a house and have more space...but I did not get around to getting bigger tree. I still love this little guy. It will be a part of my Christmas decor for years to come {even if it loses it's 'main tree' status}. 

Here is a look back at 3 DIY ways I've adorned my little potted tree. 



By {Amy}

My only Christmas tree this year!


By {Molly}

Slightly blurry picture but this is my parents tree in Wichita. Sunflower topper and everything! Thankfully we had a white Christmas this year! Unthankfully, I got in a wreck on my way home thanks to the ice and won't have a car for 3 weeks... more wine please!


Don't I look so innocent?


xoxo,
Amy, Morgan, & Molly




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k