photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Holiday Party Dresses

someecards.com - A general guideline for this year's office holiday party is for you to do the exact opposite of what you did last year

It's party season people.  As fun as the holiday season can be, it can also be very stressful.  Some stress-triggers include: lack of self-control around various cakes and cookies, a little too much family time {you know what I mean}, and of course, not having anything to wear to holiday parties.

These parties are by far the most fun thing to dress for in my opinion.  We are allowed to be glittery and a little over-the-top which {let's be honest} is so much fun.  My mom has been throwing an annual Christmas party since I was little and it's something that I really look forward to.  But damn if I don't do the same thing EVERY year and wait until the very last minute to get a dress.

Well this year will be different {at least I hope so}.  Below are some serious contenders one of which  will be THE dress.  Scroll through and see if you find one you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k