photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Friday, December 20, 2013

UnHoliday Holiday Playlist

It's the Holiday's and we all know what that means. Travel. Whether you are going by plane, train, or automobile there's one thing you need for your trip. Good tunes. Nothings worse than being stuck in no where Oklahoma with only country stations {yuck}.


Follow my Spotify playlist and get a dose of music for your trip, where ever you're going. If you think one song seems out of place, I'm going to let you in on a dirty little secret of mine. The mystery song is one of my favorite songs of all time {guiltiest pleasure ever..}.


Don't judge me... you know you kind of love the last song. Follow this playlist and the rest of my Spotify for ever changing music picks and playlists.

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k