photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Fizzy/Angry/Balls

By {Morgan}

I am no mixologist, but I do love throwing together a fun drink when I'm having people over. I'll usually make a big batch and put it in a beverage dispenser, but there were only 3 of us gathering to watch The Sound of Music live on NBC last week, so I used pint & 1/2 wide mouthed mason jars.
The drink to get us through 3 hours of missing Julie Andrews and cinematography ... 


Fizzy Angry Balls ... adapted from Angry Balls.
I love whiskey, I love cinnamon and I love hard cider, so Angry Balls is on my frequently ordered list.
To give it a few bubbles and perhaps make it a little more 'week night' friendly, I topped it off with 7 Up.

For 3 {pint & 1/2} drinks I used {an undetermined amount of} Fireball Whiskey, 3 bottles of {Apple Ginger} Angry Orchard hard cider, 1 can of {diet} 7 Up.


Add ice & Fireball


Add Angry Orchard


Top with 7 Up


Screw on lids, pretend you're a Coyote Ugly bartender ... and shake it


Adorn with {also shaken} mini Christmas ornaments and name tags


Chill in refrigerator, serve and enjoy!

***

To make the ornaments, I removed the top of a mini, clear glass ornament {purchased at Joann's}, dripped in a small amount of paint, covered the hole with a paper towel and my finger and shook. Insert the top back on and you're done!
For the name tags I used shipping tags, washi tape, the j. crew holiday stamp and tied it to the mason jar with baker's twine.


Peace, Love and Angry Balls,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k