photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Holiday Antlers

By {Morgan}

Since starting my blog, Pink Antlers, my antler collection has grown and grown. 
I love it.
Some antlers are real, collected from the fields of family {antlered animals shed their antlers each year, mid-December to mid-February is considered 'shed hunting season' for deer, elk & moose -wikipedia}.
Some antlers/deer heads that I have are in the form of cardboard or metal {'retail hunting' season is year-round}.


I'm always looking for inspiration on how to decorate with them. The Holidays are the perfect time to use antlers in your home decor. The rustic vibe creates a warm & cozy ambiance. 

{Holiday Antler Inspiration via Pinterest}






Know an antler lover? Here's some awesome antler gifts in stores now!


{The white, antler ceramic pitcher pictured with my home decor is also available @ Anthropologie}

Peace, Love & Antlers,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k