photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Friday, January 10, 2014

custom banners by kansas pink antlers

By {Morgan}

My Etsy Shop: KansasPinkAntlers sat empty for quite some time, but I am happy to announce I am slowly, but surely, working on listing more items.

I have put back up the frequently requested custom {paper} banner listing. 


There are endless ways this banner can be made!
Here are a few I have done: 








Each {paper} banner, completely customized for you, is $10.00 + shipping.
Purchase the custom banner listing, request a custom order, or message me on Etsy and your banner will be shipped to you within 1-2 business days! 

I have also done a few {fabric} banners for various events. 






Fabric banner prices vary based on materials used. 
Request a custom order or message me on Etsy and we can get started customizing yours.  

Peace, Love and Banners,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k