photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Beats for {Fall}

By {Molly}

Fall is basically everyones favorite season. What’s not to love? Fall gets me really into music for some reason, even more so than usual. I don’t know if it’s the apple cider, football games, or chilly weather but it makes me want to put on a good soundtrack daily and get lost in it. Put on a comfy sweater, big scarf, and sip something warm {preferably with whiskey in it} while listening to Capital Cities, Haim, and my new favorite VERITE.

Here’s a sample of the songs I’ve been playing, loudly, since the chilly weather hit. (Don’t miss #3 especially, it’s my new anthem.)



See something that doesn’t fit with the rest? There’s always a ridiculous top 40 song that I embarrassingly totally love. It feels good to admit it to you guys, very therapeutic.

Don’t forget to follow me on Spotify for an ever changing, always updated playlist.

xoxo,
Molly


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the suggestion of Verite! I just checked her out and love it!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k