photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Friday, November 28, 2014

Online Deals {Black Friday}

By {Molly}

I love shopping, that shouldn't come as a surprise. What I hate are lines, rude people, shoving, and the anxiety I feel just imaging this. So I do most of my shopping online when I can. Nothing makes my blood boil more than having to wait to look at a sale rack, or push through people just to get a box of shoes.  


Black Friday has never been my families thing, we've never done it and never will so clearly the packed mall shopping hatred runs through my genes. Here are the websites I'm browsing and the items I'm coveting this weekend. 


Here are my personal picks from each store. If you're doing your Christmas shopping now and want to get me something, these would all be just fine!


xoxo,
Molly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k