photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Polar Vortex // Coat Season Begins

By {Molly}

If you're not freezing today then I don't know where you live, Hawaii maybe? In Denver right now it's 0 degrees and is going to get down to -9 by tonight. It finally stopped snowing for the first time in 48 hours, but I won't hold my breath for that lasting long. Even with a fleece on, the heater cranked, cozy socks, and a continuously reheated cup of coffee, I'm still shivering.

The best part of this polar vortex is that it's coat season... finally! I love a good coat. Moving from Dallas to Denver basically made my entire collection irrelevant considering all 15 of them were purely for looks, not warmth. I saved a few of my favorites but now I am in dire need of some actual warm, puffy, cozy coats.

Here are some of my favorites I've found.



How do you manage to stay warm when it's frigid outside?

xoxo,
Molly

1 comment:

  1. All of your picks are perfect for winter! I've been looking for a new coat so I'll definitely check them out.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k