photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Monday, August 11, 2014

DIY {gift wrap}

By {Morgan}

I was running out the door, needing to wrap a little gift, and didn't have the right size of box.
Luckily, I have a great stash of scrap fabric, stamps & gift tags. In minutes, I created my own {gift wrap}, wrapped the gift and was on time to the party! #winning


If you don't have a craft stash to create said project, don't forget that part of your gift can be the wrap…like a dish towel. Wrapping up cute measuring cups or hand soap in a dish/hand towel is a great hostess or housewarming gift!

1 comment:

  1. You are so damn good at these crafty things Morgs! Can you live with me and do all the things I'm bad at?

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k