photo style-4.png photo apartment-chic.png photo skinny-girl.png photo crafty-girl.png photo daily-life.png photo cheers.png

Monday, March 17, 2014

New Home // New Decor

By Molly

I recently moved to Phoenix. Surprise! We are finally mostly unpacked and at least the living room/dining room area is decorated but I'm feeling a little tired of my decor I've had now for 6 years. I don't want a total overhaul but a new coffee table {must}, and some cute rugs would really spruce this place right up. I also really want a bar cart. I've told my boyfriend this maybe... 1,543 times. At this point when I mention it he simply says, "I had no idea you wanted one.".

I can't stop myself from perusing The Everygirl home tours which has been my favorite site for a while now. I love getting a glimpse into other girls in their 20's/30's lives.

Here are some of my favorite's... click over to The Everygirl too but only if you have hours to spend losing yourself in the pictures.










Hopefully I'll be done and will take pictures of our new home in Phoenix soon!

xoxo,
Molly


1 comment:

  1. Love that Bar Cart. This post makes me want to move and redo the entire house. Can't wait to visit you in Phoenix!!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k